Wednesday, April 2, 2008
I am finally going to try this blogger thing. I want to be able to share pictures with friends and family far and near. So we will see how things work. When you stop bye please leave me a note so I know who is checking things out.
This is a picture of my three nephews getting ready to go to Magic Kingdom last month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute picture. You can tell they are excited. Have fun doing your own blog. :>)
Hello Sarah I see your blog. You will have to send me your blog address so I can put it on my blog list. We had the van today so we thought we would stop by Ruth's and check the email and sports.
Talk with you later. Have fun with your blogging. I sure miss being able to do it. Love You, Mom
Post a Comment