Well, oviously yesterday was Memorial Day, so of course we had to have a cookout. We would go to my grandparents if we were in Grand Rapids, so we missed being able to spend time with them, but we have a good day.
Dad reading the directions. Yes he is a guy and he was reading the directions. To many woman in his family, they were always making him read them, so it finally stuck.
I did not get many pictures, but mom got a few. We had a great time, it was a beautiful day out. I will say that towards the end of the afternoon Ruth, Dad, Mom and I were having a nice time watching Becky spray the kids with hose, they were having such a good time, that is until we noticed the boys were getting close to us. That was because aunt Becky told our lovely (sometimes obedient) nephews to. Because she claimed she was spraying the boys, but somehow we all ended up getting wet. Well, that is All of us EXCEPT for aunt Becky. Funny, she decided it was time to put the stuff away as soon as the boys tried getting her wet. And they did try. Anyway I hope you all had a good day, I know I did.

No comments:
Post a Comment